DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally found a black DE BMW GTR to complete my DE set & it was locally too, but still not a cheap price to had.

With this colour, it's more a dark blue in the light, but black in the shadows.

I think this was the 1st colour to be released in the set, which consists of Black, Blue, Gold & Green.

I had this on my wishlist but removed it as I thought I will not get it this year, but I was wrong.

:cheers

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Congratulation on completing your DE set :cheers

....it looks very nice, a group shot would be nice!

G

·
I can stop looking for one for you now . :nicejob

Those Carbon M3s sure are silly money arent they , but I have to admit they are nice . Congrats on getting one Mike , I know how long youve been chasing it .

G

·
Congrats Mike :cheers you have now the all series, no???
if yes, please post some pics of all of them together :cheers

With this colour, it's more a dark blue in the light, but black in the shadows.
:iagree i also had this model, but i sold it and left only with the blue one :eek:mg

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations, Mike - glad you completed your set!

By the way, I guess this confirms you're a serious collector, since it wasn't a cheap price, which is cause for celebration...remember, friends don't let friends buy budget models! lol

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Very happy, my friend that you were able to finally add the car you wanted for such a long time :nicejob
I know what that feels like thanks to some of the gents here at DX :cheers

I don't know why you would want to make a display when the current one you have appears to be an award winner :giggle

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Gents,

Gary thank so much for your eyes that side of the world, as it sure helps as your know.

Nadav one day I'll grab a photo, but for now they stay in there little boxes.

Thanks John & I can't stop :giggle :lol

Jeff how true as the fine friend we have here make the hunt a lot easier at times.
Mmmm I can't stop looking at my wonderful display I have set up, but dont think its a winner :giggle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.