DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
The Norev BMW M1 has already been posted here a few times, so i'm not going to add any long description to the pictures. Still, i want to say that i find this model to be one of the best out there in terms of price vs. quality, if not the best. For 50 euros, this model is top notch. Though a comparison wouldn't be quite fair, the street model from Norev is better than the racing version offered by Minichamps. Norev did a great job and some details on this model are close to Kyosho range. Been waiting for a street M1 for a very long time, i got it as soon as it came out. I must congratulate myself, haha

How about 2012's budget model of the year?

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
I was going to post my set today, but have been too busy.

I totally agree with everything you said. Easily the best Norev in my collection. Don't know that I'd consider a $60+ model as a "budget model", but I'm 100% happy with mine.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, for that price it's not quite "budget", but not "premium" either. Quality is very close to "premium" though...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I have never been a fan of the M1. In fact I have never been a fan of most of the 70s designs. But I know this is a damn good model... And again, beating the same bell again, i cannot stand those wheels! why oh why did they have these wheels!! YUCK!!

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
i cannot stand those wheels! why oh why did they have these wheels!! YUCK!!
Now you know how I feel about many modern cars
(not that I like these)

Model looks to have a lot going for it and it deliveres a lot for the money. Were I in the market I would be all over it.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Congrats on your add ciprian!
And thanks for all the pics!

i don't own a Norev yet, but I reckon this'll be the first!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! I highly recommend it

Cyrus, they did these wheels because they are the one used on the real factory car. I'm not a big fan, but i don't find them ugly. It's what makes this car what it is. I preffer the right not so good looking wheels, instead of fantasy or after market edition.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts