DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fantastic pics!

Every color looks great on this model. I have the Phoenix Yellow and it's stunning.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mark,

That is just a wicked piece :tongue

I have seen other colors posted, but I don't believe I have seen this one posted. The wheels and shade of red is just right :nicejob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow. I've been thinking about this one but your pics here may have just decided for me. I would paint the wheels gun metal gray. I'm not a big fan of chrome wheels. If someone would be kind enough to photoshop me one so I can see what it would look like, I would be most grateful. :cheers

·
Registered
994 Posts
Very nice model modelman! :cheers :cheers :cheers It looks stunning!
What I don't like though is that Minichamps seem to milk out the mold of the M3 GTR, it looks abit like Bburago, releasing every model in 101 colors!
These Bimmers do look terrific though! :danbana

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys! :cheers

Few comments,

BVR - Your totally right, and I really hope they do stop, but unfortunately they aren't going to. They are due to release a silver one next year with a carbon fibre roof, and more than likely release it in yellow, black, blue and red by the end of 2005!

Darrick - It sure is! A few of the pictures had a little too much light and went a little orange though :confused

TMD96 - Have to agree with you on the chrome wheels. I believe the dealer editions actually have different wheels than the regular release.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Thanks Kindly for these super photos, I take delivery of my red beast in the morning "fingers crossed" all I paid for it was postage $8au :happy , as I worked up enough bonus points with other purchases I made over the year from the online shop.

:cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts