DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is being rereleased this year, hopefully they rerelease the other limited colors too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anyone know what is different about this one versus the previous edition.

If they rerelease that blue version, I am sure there are going to be some really irate collectors in diecast land as I have seen the prices of those puppies pull a pretty penny.

Well plenty of rereleases were expected for 2007 - sigh...

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Then why would they be "limited"? :confused

The Phoenix Gold one above is a BMW Exclusive, but I did not read anything about being limited to 3000 like the blue one was so I guess they have the right to make as many as they can sell.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im pretty sure all colours of the BMW Dealer versions were limited to 3000

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
It was a European BMW dealership thing like the Blue Black and Green ones. I don't know if they were really limited or not but alot of Ebay auctions claim that. I'm referring to the previous colors. I have no idea if the rereleases would be limited nor do I care I'm not into this hobby to get rich I love the cars themselves that is all I give a damn about. Too bad if they become irate that'll prove they were in it for the money after all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If they bring back Black and Blue I am going to get them I do have the Blue one but mine is a little defective. I already have the Yellow on preorder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.