DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,780 Posts
You can remove the wheels easily but can't separate the Disc from wheels . I destroyed the wheels of mine to save the brake callipers and disc . I don't care about these ugly wheels .

I wished that the Wheels on my M6 weren't wobbly so that I wouldn't have destroyed the wheels and now rear axle trying to remove them. Thanks for your your comment & Photo!

By the way, did you cast resin copies of an M6 wheel from Kyosho or are they from the Paragon M6, if so, how did you get your wheels off? Thanks in advance for anymore addtional information!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Overall this model seems ok just the wheels looks weird, I would like to have in my collection because it has full opening which is pretty rare these days...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I have to say it looks fairly good in person. Though it looks more like lime green? Also, I have tried about 10 different sets of wheels for a swap, and they all look great. I don't know how paragon managed to find wheels that looked ugly on this model. BTW black wheels look awesome on it!
Please could you post a pic of the model with a different set of rims. Would love to see how it looks.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Nice review and model, don't care much for the color, but overall it seems Paragon have done a good job of replacing Kyosho

·
Super Moderator
4,489 Posts
I have to say it looks fairly good in person. Though it looks more like lime green? Also, I have tried about 10 different sets of wheels for a swap, and they all look great. I don't know how paragon managed to find wheels that looked ugly on this model. BTW black wheels look awesome on it!
Please could you post a pic of the model with a different set of rims. Would love to see how it looks.
[/quote]I'd love to, but even my cell phone pictures are to large to upload.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

[/quote] Would it be possible to send a few of them to me via email and I could post them here for you?

·
Super Moderator
4,489 Posts

[/quote] Would it be possible to send a few of them to me via email and I could post them here for you?
[/quote]Sure...pm me your email.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It doesn't look too bad - doesn't have that 'wow' factor that is GT Spirit or some Autoart. I went with GTS but so far it's only the vert being made - will have to see if they decide to release the hardtop version. As much as I like opening parts, the fit/finish and overall attention to detail does it for me. Will be neat to put this and the GTS side by side when it's released.

·
Super Moderator
12,780 Posts
Those are white metal copies of the Kyosho M6.They were sold by SDmodelcartuning if I'm not mistaken.
Thanks for the Info LittleRock...but he still hasn't sent me the replacement Carbon decal yet..
I'll have to see him again at a show to see what they have to offer in person

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thanks for your review, in your pics it looks much better than expected

Do you have any suggestions on where to buy one in the US? Everything on eBay seems overpriced...
Thank you for your kind words. I think all the M4's currently available on eBay are from Europe. I suggest you buy from a German seller and ask them to deduct VAT from the price since you're not in the EU. You should save about 20%

·
Registered
298 Posts
here is my M4 w/ 21'' BBS LM wheels. I didn't bother to ruin the wheels, and decided to make hubs and rotors which are a wip. the stance is a bit better than I imagined. the rear wheel is off a bit. but you can see the dfference of what wheels make.

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
here is my M4 w/ 21'' BBS LM wheels. I didn't bother to ruin the wheels, and decided to make hubs and rotors which are a wip. the stance is a bit better than I imagined. the rear wheel is off a bit. but you can see the dfference of what wheels make.
Wow!!! Those BBS wheels look awesome on the M4! Thanks for sharing your photo!

·
Super Moderator
4,489 Posts
I was so disappointed when the pictures of this model were released by Paragon. However, wheels aside, they did a really good job on it. With a little work, they look terrific.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts