DiecastXchange Forum banner
501 - 520 of 526 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,338 Posts
Stunning line up so much model Gold. I am drooling over such eye candy. thanks for showing such Beauties all are Awesome to see.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #503 ·
LCD 1/18 Pagani Huayra Roadster, I have heard and read lots of positive feedback about this LCD model in the last couple monthes, so, I decided to get one for myself.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #504 ·
A new Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster arrived yesterday, it's the 3 of 5, which is white with red interior.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #507 ·
It has been while ago since my last updated, been so busy after the CNY, Here are some updates:

My third Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta from BBR, really like this model in carbon green.

A pair of BBR Pagani in carbon green.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #508 ·
If you want to buy a model you really like, sometimes you really need to have enough patience and luck. So, when I have a chance to buy a model that I like, I won't let go easily.
I bought this beautiful Mclaren F1 GTR by HPI on ebay recently.

[background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]obviously, it looks much better with those LARK decals, what do you think?[/background]

[background=rgb(248, 248, 248)]the Mclaren F1 LM does look perfect t in orange, but these two GTR in red are my favourite specs[/background]

No matter it is HPI, or ignition models, I like them.

·
Super Moderator
13,338 Posts
STUNNING. I haven't seen a model i don't like in all of your collection. this is just Model Heaven, i have gone light headed looking at these beauties LOL. I would love to find a 1/12 Huayra BC in that Carbon Green it is such a Grail to get for me. When you post i look, this thread is THAT good.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #511 ·
I bought another LCD 1/18 diecast model after the Pagani Huayra Roadster. McLaren 600 LT in white.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #512 ·
[background=rgb(248, 248, 248)]Autoart 1/18 Liberty Walk LB-Works Lamborghini Aventador Limited Edition[/background]

·
Super Moderator
13,338 Posts
Another Wow, i can't fault any of your model purchases they all look Awesome and the photos are Superb too, very nice collection.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #515 ·
new mclaren models from CK, would like to add the 650S models from Frontiart if I can find them.​

Here is the latest update on my mclaren collection.​

senna​
570s​
600LT​
675LT​
720s​
P1​
F1 GTR​
F1​
Speedtail & GT​

·
Registered
184 Posts
Great McLaren collection! I'd love to see some more pics of the Speedtail, I'm waiting for the Autoart version but this one also looks very sharp.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #519 ·
Great McLaren collection! I'd love to see some more pics of the Speedtail, I'm waiting for the Autoart version but this one also looks very sharp.
I would say it's similar to GT Spirit level. although people said it's made by spark, it's clearly shown on the lable that it's a True scale model, I dunno, maybe CK got it wrong at the beginning as most people said that.

501 - 520 of 526 Posts