DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After years of storage, the Chiron comes out of the box for the first time and greets the day. When it was first released, I didn't like it much and waited a while to buy it, and then it was a bit harder to find. Now that I am looking at it, I find that I really like it... in many ways more than the Veyron.

Bugatti EB 18.3 Chiron by vegasracer, on Flickr

Bugatti EB 18.3 Chiron by vegasracer, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
I reckon I agree - it seems to have more character than the V.....
Great pics....as usual!!

...I especially like the back view.....

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
It sorta gives me the...Dracula-vehicle feel. Lol. Much like those special edition Maybach i.e Exelero. Beautiful car tho.

And, as always, excellent pictures!!

G

·
Excellent pictures indeed.
I am also one of the people who find this design considerably better than the Veyron (which I still have to add to the collection)

·
Super Moderator
5,802 Posts
First of all, great pictures Jeff
Very good for presenting, they look like AutoArt's press releases.

As for the Chiron - words can not describe how much I love this car and model. Not only is it more beautiful than the Veyron, I think it is in top 5 of most beautiful cars of all time. It was designed by Fabrizio Giugiaro, son of my favorite car designer, Giorgetto Giugiaro. The AutoArt model was the 4th model I bought, first premium model, and for 5 years now, it has been a top favorite. My collection and really my entire taste in cars is centered around this Bugatti Chiron.

To all you it might just be another AutoArt model but this car has a special place in my heart. Now I need to reglue the passenger side mirror back on mine, which has been difficult.

G

·
Pics look great! It's a shame a model so beautiful sees it's first day out of the box years later. Jeff find her a good home ;)

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Totally agree with you Jeff, the Chiron is one beautiful car indeed. I normally don't collect concepts, but the Chiron is one of the very few concept models in my collection.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.