DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I have also drafted a Bugatti and how it is usual for me, of course, blue. And this blue or blue these two, I find it entirely appropriate to make the Veyron and all honorable.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Bleu Centenaire

The Bleu Centenaire has been presented at the 2009 Geneva Motor Show.

This version of the Veyron was a single piece for the 100th anniversary of the brand Bugatti

In the side view of the hydraulically extendable double spoiler

And here in the braking position. The rear spoiler is used in heavy braking as an air brake.

Slumbers in the rear of the mighty 16-cylinder engine that is responsible for many superlatives.

The 16-cylinder engine delivers 1001PS. The engine weighs 640kg with gear, equipped with 2! Cooling circuits and 10 radiators!

Aerodynamically the Veyron is a disaster. The CW value is a Subaru Forester.

The Veyron has two ignition key, the first key elicits the motor 736KW, making the car "only" reached 375km / h, the second Key, then the Speedkey elicits the full power to exceed the 400km / h mark.

The interior boasts pure luxury.

The boot is meant more for luggage, it failed to find more space.

When the lattice model are replicated here awarded

AutoArt has shown the spoiler mechanism very well.

In Ultimate Green looks the Veyron also great:)

But in blue, its fantastic

The appearance is sleek and very precious.

A Veyron I'll probably never have in my back ...

... but Bugatti at the foot :)

And here is enthroned the piece of jewelry.

And after the research I am now uncertain, according to wiki is the Bleu Centenaire a unique piece in that color and rim combination. If that's true so I'm probably part of the recently unconscious seen live

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Nice pics Mr Mach1! Your photos really bring out the blue

BTW is the green one photoshopped or a stock pic - it looks really over the top...??

And do you ever go running in those trainers or are you another of the shoe collectors??

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
looks good, but damn Veyron looks awful in Green...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Wonderful model !

G

·
I'm more interested in your description rather than the car itself. Maybe I'm used to two-tone Veyron, this one looks like cheap car. Hehehe. Thanks for the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts