DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I'm not sure if this is new news or not, but I though I would post, as I don't recall reading it for certain anywhere. Autoart's site now features the production version of the Bugatti Veyron in its listings. There are no pictures as yet though.

Assuming it does actually get made, the car will be available in the black/red and black/blue colour combinations, in both 1:18 and 1:43. However, the bad news (in my opinion anyway) is that I read on another retail site that the 1:18 version will be released under the Signature line (the same as the 787B). It remains to be seen just how good the model might be, but this would mean that retail in the UK would probably be the best part of £100!

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I thought the next Siganture item was going to be the 908. :confused
If the Veyron does come out as a Signature model, I will only think about buying if we can have access to the engine. If not, it won't be worth the price.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I read that it would be a signature on a website in the UK that has them for pre-order at £99.95!! That's nearing $200 at the moment. I will be very interested to see it though. I just think that a modern supercar like this has so much less scope to be a fantastically detailed model than a racer.

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
The car looks much better in 1:43 than in 1:18. I seen one in a red/black scheme and it looked like a very fancy computer mouse.

G

·
Maybe the concept version will be a little cheaper now and I can gather some more of them up.

G

·
If it is under the Signature Line, then i expect something like a fully adjstable rear spoiler or something, but does sound exiting.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Hmm, sounds interesting. If it is anywhere near as detailed as the 787B it will definately be on my list, even with the higher price compared to the prototype Veyron. :cheers

G

·
This one will be expensive! :sweat I have all four versions of the Concept and now just waitng for the production. I guess it's time for me to save up. Does anyone know how many colors they are planning to release? :feedback

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
In both 1:18 and 1:43 there are only two colour schemes on the AUTOart site at present - the blue/black combo and the red/black one. That could easily be altered or added to by the model's release I'm sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.