DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I have to be honest here, the diorama looks nice on photos, but to me your models are stealing the show! I love that silver Huayra and the red 918! :love:

Like many people, I was thinking of getting one of the Flipdiorama. I think that the garage was their very first offering when they launched, but I always thought the price was way too much for what it is.

I giving a try building my own diorama for photos, it hasn't been easy and way more work that I anticipated (at least for me), but if I don't suceed then I'll have to consider alternatives such as the Flipdiorama...

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have to be honest here, the diorama looks nice on photos, but to me your models are stealing the show! I love that silver Huayra and the red 918! :love:

Like many people, I was thinking of getting one of the Flipdiorama. I think that the garage was their very first offering when they launched, but I always thought the price was way too much for what it is.

I giving a try building my own diorama for photos, it hasn't been easy and way more work that I anticipated (at least for me), but if I don't suceed then I'll have to consider alternatives such as the Flipdiorama...
Thank you cwbs, the Flipdiorama is expensive to be frank. I will also try buildling a diorama and see if it comes out good. Will do try some detailing on this diorama also if possible.
I only got it since one our collector friend was parting it. Thanks to @car-o-phile who handed it to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts