DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after being less than impressed with my 917K (I liked it, just wasn't "wowed" like I thought I would be) I must say the last 3 AUTOart purchases have restored my faith. The C5R and Toyota are really nice models that look great. The Kyosho 328 brings a smile to my face too. The more I buy the higher end stuff (just wait until the Exotos arrive this week!)...the worse those HWs are going to look.

Here are some "just opened the package" pics of all three cars:

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Congrats Tim on your #2 and 4 cars! I don't think I've seen the #2 GT-One ever before. What a nice treat to see you find one. :happy :happy Don't you just love the details in the cockpit? :cool

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I hadn't even looked inside the model yet, so of course I had to run upstairs to check it out. That is stunning, so while I was at it, I took the C5R out of the box as well to check it out. Another great piece. How is the detail on the new AUTOart C5Rs as opposed to this model? i'm very pleased with these.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats!!!

The 328 looks so good :cool :danbana

I need to get one, but as of yet am undecided on which colour to buy. The yellow suits the car well; it makes a change from the usual red.

:cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
3 nice additions - congratulations!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice haul, Tim! :nicejob :cheers

Funny... I was just looking at the 328 (same colour too!) right before I got here. Tempting. :tempted

Is this your first GT-ONE? I love this car.

I have #1 & #2, now hunting for #3.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Some very nice additions Tim :nicejob
You are branching out from the F cars more and more :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks! Yup, that's my first GT-ONE. That's a great model, and I can honestly say I could see another one sneaking into my collection at some point. The 328 is very nice...I also have one in black stored somewhere, and a red one is about to be ordered!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.