DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd love to see a 1/18 scale diecast of the 2010 to present Corvette Grand Sport Convertible...Has anyone heard of any Grand Sports out there?

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
I haven't heard anything, but I'd love one as well.

I keep seeing a silver 1:1 near my office that looks excellent.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i want a AutoArt Z06 so bad...! I hope they will re-produce this car.

Grand Sport, ZR1 we want them AutoArt!! wake up!!

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
booooohhhh JADA its lame..
Actually JADA is brilliant! Who else is still in just about every big-box store with multiple scales? All Government Motors had to say is a simple "no!" to an exclusive and JADA would still had produced their models. But GM's greed got in the way.

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
With the price of AUTOart cars AUTOart could buy out jada toys Inc but a C6 GS wouldnt be too bad. And I do agree that AUTOart should rerelease the Z06 or if not someone else like ERTL hot wheels or even Maisto or Welly should do it. P.S jadas ZR1 looks good only from the outside,the interior needs work and the wheels need to be shrunk a few feet(the dub city look doesn't work on everything) I do have to admit the one jada I do have is well put together and they could do alot better if they put steerable wheels on their cars.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i want a AutoArt Z06 so bad...! I hope they will re-produce this car.

Grand Sport, ZR1 we want them AutoArt!! wake up!!
ZR-1, GrandSport coupe AND convertible a repop of the Z06 and let's have the all black 100th anniversary edition at that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts