DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received this one today....bought it on Ebay and very happy I got it....Now I have the #61 and #63 with extra chassis....and I want a few more.....

:woohoo :yahoo :woohoo :yahoo :woohoo :yahoo

G

·
Congrats! :cheers

The winner + chassis is a beatiful set. I can't afford one at the moment.

You plan on collecting all the C9s?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Well..at this moment I have a bid on the Michelin, the prototype and the Kouros..planning to get the # 62 too...I don't know about the Presentation model and the AEG yet... :confused

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I hear you on the Presentation model. It's nice, but I don't know if I want to pull the trigger for one. The AEG on the other hand is quite an eye catcher, in my opinion. That's the one I have. :happy

G

·
nice one! :cheers

I'd like to get all of them. I have 4 and would like to get the silver arrows completed first, then the Kouros(my least fave)

G

·
I only have one at the moment (Kouros) but hey, one is better than none at all.

The #62 looks great, any pics of the rolling chassis next to it?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
One of the silver arrows will be my next major buy as I need it to round-out my collection of old MB racers. However, I'm in no great hurry as it appears Exoto still has a good number in stock, just waiting for a good deal. Almost had one last week on e-bay for #63 and the rolling chassis but got outbid in the last 10 seconds! :scared Well, that's how the game's played! :tease

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just bought the #62 Le mans and the # 62 AEG on Ebay....still want the Michelin and the Kouros too..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts