DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can someone please give me a breakdown of AUTOart entire lineup to include msrp or average price of each.

I do not own models out of all of their line ups, just a few. So I am trying to gauge how each line up compares in price which will help identify the companies flagship models.

Thanks

:feedback

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
This list in no way reflects the actual cost the models are available for. It is just used as an indication in an effort to show how the various Divisions are priced. All costs and their approximates taken from www.diecast.org .

Classics : All the classics. (Aston Martins, Jaguars, fewCorvettes) : 65 - 70 $

Contemporary : The ordinary stuff (Peugeots, Chrysler GT cruisers, Saturns) : 40$

Millenium : Most of the good stuff (Alfa Romeos, Bugattis, BMWs, Jaguars, Lamborghinis, Maybachs, et al) : 85 $

Motorsports: The sealed stuff (all the racers, Jaguars, Nissans and Cadillacs) :85$

Movie : All the movie cars. (Bullittt, James Bond) : 65 - 85 $

Off-Road : SUVs and offroaders (Mitsubishi's, Range Rovers, Jeep) : 60 - 70$

Performance : Sports cars and Exotics : (BMWs, Lamborghinis, Holdens) : 65 - 70$

Police : Ford and Subaru cop cars : 70$

Racing : The stuff AUTOart really excels in. (Corvettes, Vipers, Subarus, Mitsubishis, Porsches) : 65 - 85 $

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Relative to demand and supply. From personal experience, I have got some for a little more than half the price indicated here and for others I have paid a little over 25%. I guess these are AUTOart's new increased prices.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
No idea about the signature line Darrick. Guess its the new one beginning with the Mazda. Someone with more knowledge can help you with that one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys are lucky, any AUTOart model in Malta costs $100 irrevelant of what it is.... it has always been like that and I all I can see are price increases now...

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
This list in no way reflects the actual cost the models are available for. It is just used as an indication in an effort to show how the various Divisions are priced. All costs and their approximates taken from www.diecast.org .

Classics : All the classics. (Aston Martins, Jaguars, fewCorvettes) : 65 - 70 $

Contemporary : The ordinary stuff (Peugeots, Chrysler GT cruisers, Saturns) : 40$

Millenium : Most of the good stuff (Alfa Romeos, Bugattis, BMWs, Jaguars, Lamborghinis, Maybachs, et al) : 85 $

Motorsports: The sealed stuff (all the racers, Jaguars, Nissans and Cadillacs) :85$

Movie : All the movie cars. (Bullittt, James Bond) : 65 - 85 $

Off-Road : SUVs and offroaders (Mitsubishi's, Range Rovers, Jeep) : 60 - 70$

Performance : Sports cars and Exotics : (BMWs, Lamborghinis, Holdens) : 65 - 70$

Police : Ford and Subaru cop cars : 70$

Racing : The stuff AUTOart really excels in. (Corvettes, Vipers, Subarus, Mitsubishis, Porsches) : 65 - 85 $
*BUMP*

Just thought some of you would get grins from this old topic/post.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Nice one Al...now I'm REALLY depressed...

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
If you and I are grinning, I wonder what affect it will have on the "worthy every penny" mob?

[/quote]

You are right, Winston quotes a high priced source. I know I paid about half to 40% off those prices back then and most are gems to this day.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
If you and I are grinning, I wonder what affect it will have on the "worthy every penny" mob?

[/quote]

Looks like it's time for me to make some popcorn! The show's about to begin!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts