DiecastXchange Forum banner

Car Garage Diorama 1/18 scale

10K views 118 replies 16 participants last post by  Alexandre Lucas 
#1 ·
This is a 3D sample of my future diorama. There are gonna be an outside area with some green. I will soon start on it. Any ideas?

Product Rectangle Blue Slope Font
Rectangle Door Wood Fixture Brick

Brown Window Wood Rectangle Building

Rectangle Wood House Facade Roof

Product Rectangle Font Slope Screenshot

Rectangle Slope Font Screenshot Parallel

See less See more
#99 ·
Finally the tree is ready in place. Still need to dry brush and apply wash on the branches

Plant Building Window Tree Wood

Plant Property Flowerpot Road surface Wood

Plant Building Wood Tree House

Plant Sky Evergreen Leaf vegetable Groundcover

Plant Vehicle Tire Wheel Wood

Plant Urban design Grass Tree Wood

still need to do some small details and finally consider this project done. Then next step is to make some 3d printing accessories and tools. I’ll probably display a Jaguar inside. Maybe the house looks too much weathered, aged and abandoned but in the future I will create a scene that will make sense. Next month I will start a new 1/18 diorama already because I got addicted to it. But I don’t think I will make a tree since 1/18 scale is not easy and cheap to make it looks nice. So next week I share more updates. 🥂

#102 ·
Looks great Alex! đź‘Ť
And I hope your „boss“ is satisfied too. ;)

A noble British cat will be a perfect car to fit into this scenery…
Looks great. Yeah an etype would be perfect in the diorama or even the first generation range rover.

These dioramas surely are very addictive.

Meanwhile if you place this diorama outside in daylight, it would look very much real stuff.
Thanks guys. I unfortunately I don't have an E-Type but I got the JX6. Next week I'll bring her to my office and try it on the garage. The boss won't be a problem since I let all my model making stuff in my office but I don't have space for more dioramas and I don't stop planning new ones ( gas station dio, showroom, junkyard, bodyshop, mechanic shop and so on...

#101 ·
Looks great. Yeah an etype would be perfect in the diorama or even the first generation range rover.

These dioramas surely are very addictive.

Meanwhile if you place this diorama outside in daylight, it would look very much real stuff.

#109 ·
It's been long since my last post. I've been busy in life with some work and personnal stuff so finally was able to get back having fun.

Started printing accessories and figures for my garage.

Wood Floor Hardwood Flooring Brickwork

John Wick will be placed apart from the diorama. "The Kid" will be on the scene, but maybe John will pass by to run some errands lol. Anyway, I plan on maling a lot of other handmade stuff and machine made from simple tools, oil cans and reservoirs to lawn mower.

Joint Leg Standing Gesture Art

So far I gotta live with this mess. no room for making model kits, but soon my future home will be finished and I will have a room all for myself.......The good side of being single

Electronic instrument Computer Engineering Machine Audio equipment

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.