·
Registered
2,441 Posts
put that honda legend on bags...win.

nice GTR shoot, mine would look so out of place in those shots lol

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
The Honda Legend is an unique choice, they are quite rare on our roads, even less common than a Ferrari or a Lamborghini. The car looks very classy in black, and the number plate is cool. Photos are excellent as always.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Thanks everyone! Don't think I'll get up that early again just to take photos for a while. I've seen more Lamborghinis than Honda Legends on the road, and those plates make an already cool car even more so.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
since you're not on msn i might just post the pics here.

show that to your friend and tell me what he thinks:p

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Photoshoot 4 / Porsche Carrera GT / Darling Island / St Leonards Park

Took my new Carrera GT out for a shoot, the first was taken at a nice and quiet park with a good view of Sydney's skyline, but I don't think it turned out very well with the orange/yellowish tone reflecting off the buildings at sunset. After class I went to another park in North Sydney overlooking the busy highway that leads to the Harbour Bridge. You might be able to see both the Opera House and Harbour Bridge in amongst all the bokeh. The park had disgusting orange lighting and naturally made the model look orange. So I used my laptop screen as a light, which is why the model is decently lit in nice, white light.

You can see the Opera House just above the passenger seat and the Harbour Bridge as well as Sydney Tower to the right. I used an aperture of f/22 for all the night shots with a 20-25 second exposure.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Superb shoot, Osman
A lot of desktop wallpaper material

Did you took the Porsche to class or left it somewhere? It'd be interesting to see the reaction of the rest

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
olympic park is full of good spots.

nice shots, just lacking a bit of colour..

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Very nice pictures of the RS Carbon

I still think green is the best color for the GT3RS. Unfortunately, I'm not ready to let go of my DE GT3RS

41 - 60 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.