DiecastXchange Forum banner
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
that model wasnt even remotely good looking :L nice photos. i like orange on the spyder more though LOL

·
Registered
579 Posts
Bellissimo! Could you tell me what setup you're using? (Camera, lens, focal length, flash, etc.) Also, what are you using for the road surface? Is that a supplied piece, or material that was already there? Thanks!

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Bellissimo! Could you tell me what setup you're using? (Camera, lens, focal length, flash, etc.) Also, what are you using for the road surface? Is that a supplied piece, or material that was already there? Thanks!
I used a Canon 500D with the kit 18-55mm IS lens at 34mm, 2s exposure, f/29 and 800 ISO. The surface just happened to be there, and the background is around 15-20m behind the model. Didn't use a tripod, just held the camera to the ground.

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
very nice try to simulate such enviroment carbon ,

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Thanks guys!

Photoshoot 10 / Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport / Bondi Beach

I know I've shot this model before, but I've always wanted to see what the chrome finish looks like at night.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
I never get tired looking at that GS. It's just looks absolutely wild and crazy with that colour combo.

But then...how hard(or easy) is it to maintain that chrome surface?

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Thanks! The chrome surface looks just like the day I got it, albeit a little dustier. I didn't clean it for this shoot (I always forget to do that!). So far the finish has held up well!

·
Premium Member
13,852 Posts
81 - 100 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.