DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car has been popping up all over the place at very cheap prices (around$60) and the big surprise is that people are still thinking about it!

This is a fantastic deal, not an Exoto but it is only 1/3 the price.
I would rate this one right up there with the AUTOart GT3whatever, pronanly even higher since the engine is so nice.

Attachments

G

·
I agree with Jeff .

These Carousel Porsches are great deals at the moment . Ive actually found somewhere in Germany selling this Brumos for just $45 which is a steal .

Your pics are looking good Jeff :nicejob :nicejob

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Good deal,Jeff.
I never saw one Carousel Model.
What about the interior?
From your pics, the outside is great.
Is it as heavy as an Exoto?
:feedback
:cheers

G

·
This is a great model, I picked one up from Replicarz back in February for $59. The more I looked at it once I received it, the more I liked it. Despite the low price tag, it's still the most expensive (and probably best detailed) non-Ferrari in my collection. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Congrats, MP!

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
You guys are shooting my non-racer policy to H*ll! :giggle BTW, are the tampos over the CC? Would it be sacriligious to remove them? :giggle

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Al, I plan on getting another just for that purpose :happy

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I, too, got one from Replicarz last spring for $60 and I also have the Exoto. Sure, the Exoto is heavier and more detailed but it isn't worth 3+ times the cost of the Carousel. and the engine detail is comparable. Carousel specializes in old Indy cars and their models typically go for about $120. in my opinion, getting this 935 for $60 is a great bargain, and I'm not even a Porsche fan! :happy

FYI, they are still advertised for $59.95 at www.gtscalemodelcars.com (but I don't know anything about this dealer).

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Outstanding, Jeff! When I think of racing 934/935s, that's the livery that comes to mind first.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
BTW, who or what kind of company was Brumos? :confused :feedback

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Unfortunatly, I do know about this dealer and lets just say if it was between him and Exoticar, I would have to think for a very long time :pullhair

G

·
I just received mine for less than 50$ shipped. :yahoo :yahoo

It is really TERRIFIC and worth twice the money

The interior is really really well made.
I will post pics as soon as possible.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I don't think they will be doing anymore Porsches :confused

C1 is a messed up company, they come out with some very nice stuff, advertise like crazy, then panic when sales don't go as they hoped and end up dumping product at half price.

They have made it impossible for me to buy anything from them at retail price as I know that in a years time, it will be "on sale".

I have 20+ of them at there is at least 4 more that I want to get but I am waiting.

I could go on about them but I better not :giggle

1 - 20 of 21 Posts