DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I do not know if this has been brought up before, but will anyone do the Cayman (S or not...)? That is, apart from the Maisto version which I think is not one of their finest examples (or you can prove me wrong, I've never seen a Cayman photo review...)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Kyosho are indeed releasing the Cayman S , but the Dealer Maisto version is already out .

I bought this a few weeks ago , and whilst it is a typical Maisto , I feel that is pretty good . Same quality as their other Porsches , nice interior and wheels , infact the only real flaw I found with it was the Cayman S badge on the tailgate was missing .

Heres a few pics

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
This is one car that I think I am going to have to go with the higher priced Kyosho.
Ifr I get the Maisto, I know I will end up with the Kyosho anyway :giggle

I sure hope the do a blue one

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:giggle I see we share the same problem!!! :giggle

I rather wait for the Kyosho.........'I need to be strong and wait....'

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I made a quick search and could not find ArV6's thread.. Could you give me the link with the kyosho Cayman pics? Thanks in advance. :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There has been no "official" word that Kyosho is doing the Cayman, and no pictures of it that I've seen. What is known for sure is that Kyosho is doing the new Boxster and that there is a high end Cayman on the way (via latest Porsche accessories catalogue).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts