DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Recently got bitten in adding premium bikes. Thought of sharing few bikes of my bikes i have so far.

TSM 1:12 Ducati 1299 Paningale

Minichamps 1:12 Kawasaki Z1 900

Minichamps 1:12 Triumph Bonneville - Belongs to my fellow collector close friend

Thanks for watching folks.

·
Administrator
34,869 Posts
Schuco bikes are nice, I don't have any but I always look at listings for them.

I only have a couple of street bike models (a Tamiya Ducati 916 & a Panigale) I have to draw the line somewhere as I have a lot of race bikes.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Schuco bikes are nice, I don't have any but I always look at listings for them.

I only have a couple of street bike models (a Tamiya Ducati 916 & a Panigale) I have to draw the line somewhere as I have a lot of race bikes.
Craig are those Tamiya, from their master collection series.

·
Administrator
34,869 Posts
Unfortunately not, they were from the Tamiya kits which someone had made up & painted. The models are nice, but the person who did them wasn't the best at painting. They were super cheap :)

I do have some Masterwork bikes though, Kato's 2003 Honda, Biaggi's 2003 Honda & the two Suzuki RGV XR89's.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately not, they were from the Tamiya kits which someone had made up & painted. The models are nice, but the person who did them wasn't the best at painting. They were super cheap :)

I do have some Masterwork bikes though, Kato's 2003 Honda, Biaggi's 2003 Honda & the two Suzuki RGV XR89's.
Tamiya Masterworks. They are min blowing piece of art :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Very nice pics, my brother had a 1973 Kawasaki 500 triple mach 3, it was a two stroke and smoked like crazy when ever he laid on the throttle. His buddy had the Z1 900. Personally im a big fan of the Bonneville.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice pics, my brother had a 1973 Kawasaki 500 triple mach 3, it was a two stroke and smoked like crazy when ever he laid on the throttle. His buddy had the Z1 900. Personally im a big fan of the Bonneville.
Thank you sparky. Though i am not into classic bikes in real world, i like the details visible on the models. The bonneville looks fantastic.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Adding more pictures of my motorcycle collection

Autoart 1:12 Ducati Paul Smart

Autoart 1:12 Ducati GT1000 - RED

Autoart 1:12 Suzuki Katana

Minichamps 1:12 Honda CB 1100 R

TSM 1:12 Ducati Scrambler

TSM 1:12 Ducati 1299 Panigale S

Minichamps 1:12 Yamaha YZR M1

ERTL/Dircast Promotions 1:12 Harley Davidson 2009 FLSTN Softail Deluxe

Maisto 1:12 Royal Enfield

Cheers folsk, thanks for watching!!!

·
Administrator
34,869 Posts
What a great update!!! I had to limit myself to only buying a handful of road bikes, otherwise that would be a whole new thing! They look great!

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
those bikes and the pic are terrific. I could see me getting into hot water by collecting bikes too, lol - but I would love that Katana, in particular. Always liked the look of them. I may check eBay to see if any of those AutoArts are still around :)

Thanks for sharing this really cool collection :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
those bikes and the pic are terrific. I could see me getting into hot water by collecting bikes too, lol - but I would love that Katana, in particular. Always liked the look of them. I may check eBay to see if any of those AutoArts are still around :)

Thanks for sharing this really cool collection :)
Thank you Scuddy.. The Katana is fantastic. Autoart did some beautiful detailed work on the motorcycles..

·
Registered
261 Posts
Channa you recently have hit the ball out of the court with those sweet two wheeler additions, man! The year 2019 has been a major one for your Bike collection! Love those Ducatis by Autoart! Thank go i never went onboard with my bike collection more than the 1:12 maistos or Welly's i have!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Channa you recently have hit the ball out of the court with those sweet two wheeler additions, man! The year 2019 has been a major one for your Bike collection! Love those Ducatis by Autoart! Thank go i never went onboard with my bike collection more than the 1:12 maistos or Welly's i have!
Thank you Rony. Getting these Ducatis was quite a task... Should now concentrate to get some more good bikes...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts