DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all this is not mine, but I found it on eBay. I might be contacting them to do one for me. I have been contemplating on doing one myself, but it looks like it requires alot of time. He/she had several on eBay, but they sold and I did not get the item #s.

More photos here:weathered Hurst/Olds

G

·
That is very, very cool!! I love displays like that.

If anyone is into "everyday" cars, and you like small scale, check out the Johnny Lightning subset of their Street Freaks line--the have one issue in each release called Project In Progress. Cars with different wheels, mutli-colored body panels, even cracked windows. Pretty neat stuff.

Joe

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Did they use an ERTL car? :confused They say they only use "expensive" models, but I didn't see any seatbelts, so I don't think it's a Lane.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Great find! That is a really cool peice!

:cheers
Sean

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I looked through his feedback and found some more.
Check here:Old truck
Nomad
Coronet R/T
57 Chevy

I also noticed that he has bought several Dodge Daytonas, so I assume he will be doing those.

G

·
It takes a special talent to do that to a model.

Just looking at it, I'm awed by the simulated rust. I wonder if that is paint :confused

Very nice work indeed :nicejob

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
That's beautiful! I would love to have something like that on my shelf. Al, if I were you I would go for it! :cheers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.