DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,126 Posts
I think its the 3rd time I comment on your Chiron but it looks amazing in that color!
As for the Chiron and Ford GT in Costco David, out of 3 Costco here in QC no one had those 2 models :(

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
day I got the few that I purchased was the start of last week....I think the pallets had just been put out. Today, I hit 3 more Costcos (there are 9 Stores in the Houston area)....and all were cleared out of Chirons except the last store. It had two, so I picked those up...one for possible request for a custom build project...the other for ebay. Found a ton of the blue Ford GTs today....but only a couple Silver w/grey stripes like the one in my collection. Not seen a single yellow version.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great job as always! Love the new colour. Looks much classier.

Btw did you make the engine cover openable? I heard they were sealed...
Yes....there are a couple of metal tabs that have to be filed away. I gently pryed the arms on the hinges apart...the engine cover then pops out easily....from there, I just filed down the spot on each side of the engine decklid that prevents it from swinging open.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.