DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any mention of this brand using the search, and have never heard of them before.

The 131 is interesting, but I would be more than happy to see just the car itself rather than pay for a figurine I have no knowledge of....

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel Car

"Here is the second model featuring a personality dedicated to Carlo Verdone’s films. Once again, through his incredible cooperation, we have brought to life the most iconic character in the film “Bianco Rosso e Verdone”: the legendary Furio Zòccano whose expressions have become comic catchphrases. As in the previous pieces, by means of a maniacal quest for details, studying the frames of the film and benefiting from Verdone’s infallible memory, we have been able to create, perfect in every aspect, the cherished Fiat 131 Mirafiori Panorama that Furio treated better than his wife! From the suitcases in the boot to the ACI motoring club sticker on the windscreen, everything is in its right place. And of course, there is Furio Zòccano himself, standing, ready to set out, armed with the car’s documents and a pair of binoculars, towards the celebrated SOS totem. A 1:18 scale model that will once again leave everybody speechless."

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
If I remember correctly from the film, the car hits a lorry and is pretty badly damaged. Good job they captured the ‘before’ and not ‘after’ car! I must admit, I quite like the car and the model. It would make a nice addition to my 70s/80s Fiats.

·
Registered
559 Posts
It's the second of a group of 3 models appeared in the film (others are an Alfa Romeo Alfasud and a Fiat 1100). They are made by an italian brand (Z-Kit) for Infinite Statue under the CLC name. All of the models come with the figure of the character of the film.

·
Administrator
33,860 Posts
I don't even know about the movie, never heard of it. Initially when I scrolled past the picture & saw the figure, I thought it was Elvis Presley!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I would not be at all surprised to find Laudoracing somewhere in the background for this brand.
If I were to buy anything announced, it would be after the figurines were omitted.....
No Laudoracing isn't involved in this project at all... Conversely both the brands are making a bit of war on these film related subjets (both of them made the Puma Dune Buggy in the same period).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts