DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The CMC all the way in my humble opinion. Although i've only actually seen the Enzo in the metal, I'm sure the CMC will be a much better model. It probably has the finest engine detail of any 1:18 at the moment.

:cheers

·
Registered
910 Posts
For me? The CMC Maserati 250F is the best choice.
The BBR Enzo is a great model - but the price is too high.

I would say, if you want the Ferrari Enzo then wait for the Exoto-Enzo.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree :iagree :iagree :iagree :iagree
Without a doubt! The Enzo is a fine piece of diecast, but from what I read and the pics I've seen, it's good, but not that price good. The 250 F on the other hand is truely a museum-grade replica.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I have them both and the Maserati 250F is by far the BEST!!(in my humble opinion) The detail is the best i have seen in a 1:18. Good luck and hope this helps.

DC4ME :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have both,they are from two different era's and one a race car the other a road car.
depends on your personal preference to race or road if you have one.
if not then although the BBR Enzo is indeed a fine model as Lu said the CMC Maserati is indeed a museum piece.for the price this model can be bought for compared to the Enzo then it's a cut and dry choice if it's your wallet you are trying to help out :giggle

CMC Maserati all the way :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
in my opinion both are perfect models.

CMC and BBR did an equally superb job on both cars.... but...

I think, it all comes down to taste and class.

The 250F (and I do not say CMC) is a refined car, its a classic with a beautiful engine, wheels are a charm aswell.

The Enzo is a modern car, it has nothing classy and refined. Its a supercar, the engine is sealed and the details are modern.

BBR and CMC both did an A+ job on the cars, but the 250F, as a subject matter, has more charm and it has more areas that can be seen/discovered.

Thus, I choose the 250F.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Finally got it today!!! :yahoo I'm Stunned...

*** Please keep picture size less than 640 by 480 and file size less than 60KB, thank you. *** Bernard

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Yeah....I haven't explore the car yet. Need to take some time..As for the BBR Enzo, my country has not yet bring in this model but will be available in Dec. Too bad i never bought on the net as i've a weak heart... :giggle

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.