DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:mg .......SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!! :joy

That car is incredible!!!! The paint job is perfect! The leather interior is gorgeous!!! :tongue

All those details are unbelievably realistic...... :eek:mg

-1141 parts
-Metal front grill
-Metal front/rear bumber
-Metal wipers with rubber blades
-Metal window frames
-Metal exhaust tips
-Hinged hood with adjustable bracket
-Riveted metal lining on the doorstep
-Aluminium rims with stainless steel spokes wire
-Air valve fitted into the rims
-Leather padded seats and interior
-Fully carpeted
-Removable spare wheel
-Openable fuel door
-Working suspension
-...and MUCH MUCH more............

...see for yourself....CMC - 1961 FERRARI 250 GT SWB Passo Corto

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Should we just get it over with and present it with the 2006 Model of the Year? That's stunning, Jeff - congratulations! Great pics too!

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:exactly
The car is stunning, blah, blah, blah ther are not enough words to say how nice this car looks although @ $200 it better be amazing :giggle

But Jeff, I really enjoy your photo layouts :cheers
It used to drive me nuts to see so many pictures of the same car in one post :tease but you are really very good at presenting the car and its details!
I learn from you pictures and I really appreciate it :cheers

Sooo much better than the posts that show a car in 5 degree increments :yahoo

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
:iagree

The car is great, but your photos are fantastic Jeff. Nice work and thanks for sharing them with us :nicejob

:cheers

Mark

·
Registered
402 Posts
Jeff, thanks for the AMAZING photos. That car is UNREAL!! :hot :yahoo :tongue
I have yet to spent that much money on a single model, but I will for this one. The 250 GT SWB is one of my favorite all-time Ferrari models, hence that is why I must have one. Now, if CMC would be so kind and come out with a 275 GTB/4, then I'll be in heaven. :cheers

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Jeff, you are a very bad man. I had the SWB in my wish list. Now, it's on my must-have-before-dieing list. :happy

And congrats on the photos. :nicejob Like Jeff (MP) said, 5º increments between each one only clutters the post. But clear shots like yours do a fantastic job in showing what the model is about. And making my heart ache. :wink

G

·
Congrats! It sure is a great model. One of my had some QC problems, but the other is perfect! I guess I'm batting .500 with CMC. Regardless, the details are awesome...I never thought I'd have a model with FUNCTIONING leaf springs.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Congratulations on getting this great car and thanks for posting the fantastic photos!!!!!

DC4ME :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Often when I want to say something witty, someone else has already said it! :pullhair

Jeff, congrats; the pics are really great. Thanks. Are the seats and transmission hump covered in real leather? :confused

I read at the CMC homesite that their intent is to make every model better than their last one. This certainly looks like a worthy successor to the Maseratti and we should, in my opinion, congratulate them for not increasing the price! :joy (AUTOart, are you listening?). :giggle

G

·
Great job by CMC. Congrats on adding this to your collection. Those are some sweet details especially the leather seats and the dash board. Awesome work :cheers

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mox: 2006 MOTY ?.. :confused up-to-date, it gets my vote! :happy

Max Power: It used to drive me nuts too but when the pictures/posts are good, I can't do anything else but enjoy! In that case, the model is too great to only shoot 4-6 pictures of it. Thanks for the very sweet comments about my pictures. :cheers

05fordgt: That Ferrari has always been in my top 3 too (Ferrari wise). I really think it worth the price!!! :10

Vintage, Delta_Farce, LUW, DC4ME, Mr. Mustang:
I'm very happy that you all love my pictures. Nice comments like yours are the reasons that keeps me goin'on with taking the time to go through all the process, from taking the pictures, shrink them to fit DX's size standards, photobucket them and post them.....and I'm no computer weez so this is a bit frustrating when I get some problems in the process.....BUT, I'm very happy of the results! :thanks

TifosiF1: The suspension elements on that model are extraordinary!!!! Specially the rear suspension....WOW WOW WOW!!! :eek:mg

Mosteller: Everything in this car is real leather!!!! Seats, transmission hump, doors, panel under the rear window, belts behind the seats.....EVERYTHING is leather! :yahoo ....smell great too! :giggle

To everybody...: Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on this models. :hot I can't tell you enough how much they mean to me. THANK YOU!!!

:10 to all of you....... :cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Everything about your post here is great; the pictures, the layouts, the model. Congratulations on getting this stunning piece. :cheers

G

·
Ihad already seen some great shots of the car posted on DX. :hot
Jeff.......your photography skills are just getting better post by post. :eek:mg
i just can't wait till mine arrives....hopefully within the next 2 days.
although it would stand a good chance of MOTY 2006...CMC just may epitomise this,who knows.........but it won,t be the right subject matter for some so it won't get the votes it deserves :giggle
great post Jeff :cheers

1 - 20 of 26 Posts