DiecastXchange Forum banner

CMC Mercedes 300 SL Panamericana 1952

8K views 58 replies 9 participants last post by  BURN 
Its an older model and it won't be up to the standards of the latest CMC's
I don't have one yet but I have seen them and they are probably like a average Kyosho in detail or a bit above.
The build quality on CMC is usually very high :cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Not sure what you are aiming at with this post.

I will be more direct and to the point than you chose to be.

Nobody here owes you a damn thing in the way of justifying their evaluation of a model or anything else.
Your concerns about someones post about any given car quite frankly, do not concern me.
What gives you the right to come in here and question anybodys credentials?
Because you have a store you think you can come in here and dictate the way things are run and now you question someones credentials?
If you took 2 seconds to look around you would see the person you are questioning is beyond reproach. Not only does he volunteer his time here and do a fantastic job as a moderator he has wonderful website set up that offers outstanding reviews for fellow collectors. All out of his own pocket and with his free time!
On top of that, he is a good man and a great friend to all uf us here.

What about you? what do you do for the hobby other than profit from it!
Look in the mirror next time you want to question someones motive Mr.com!!!

You are always welcome to take your concerns somewhere else.
Please don't let me slow your path.

This isn't a market research site.
DX is for colletors to share their passion for diecast with others.
Your commercial concerns about how collectors rate various products do not influence or interest us.
Please stop polluting our forum with your commercial related concerns.

And your opinion means less to me with every post.

I pity your customers if this is your attitude toward collectors.

"Just a collector"

I sure know which store in Germany to avoid at all costs.

Its a shame that we don't measure up to our high standards of expertise. :eek:k

Give me a break!

Comment all you want about models but the minute you start attacking members here and insulting them then we have an issue.

This is the end of this argument, you are boring us with your supposed superior intellect.

We were under the impression that this forum was an excellent information platform to be used in research into pricing various future models and also what to produce but it has shown its just a meeting point for collectors who realy have no idea about the people who realy do all the work for your hobby all you have to do is order pay and acecpt delivery.
As customers that is our only responsibility.
Who cares about the behind the scenes stuff. I have my own business to run and worry about. I could care less how you run yours.
This is my hobby

My client just has no idea where or what the collector wants they just want to produce models for reference and marketing and its owned by people who are very hard to convince in certain matters.
Again, who cares?
If your client doesn't know what his market is than he has a bigger problem than having someone as rude as you being their representitive to potential customers.

As I said before, DX is not here to do your job for you.
We will talk about anything we want and if it doesn't please you so be it.
This is exactly why I am so happy that we have never had manufacturer involvment here, they pollute every conversation by their self-serving interests.

We are quite concerned that some models are put down which in turn discourages potential buyers away from a certain brand.
My gosh, people want to produce a product and then they don't want anyone to say anything negative about it????
What sort of world do you live in?

I annoyed people on purpose for one reason it got me noticed by members who have now come foward and at least talked in a serious manner.
And please save us from your drama.
next time you want to ask a question, just ask it.
You don't have to get people upset first.
You are good enough at that without even trying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.