DiecastXchange Forum banner

CMC Mercedes 300 SL Panamericana 1952

8K views 58 replies 9 participants last post by  BURN 
G
#1 ·
Hey people,

I need some information on this model made by CMC and some pictures if possible. How do you rate it?

Don't worry, I am not going to venture outside of Porsche... its for my older brother, after seeing LUW's latest CMC purchase......

:feedback :feedback

Thanks people

#53 ·
#58 ·
woah...ALRIGHT people!!! back to the topic, i got a CMC Panamerica, one thing is for sure, its a HEAVY car!!!! Heavier then the minichamps BMW GTR, i got mine on sale for ard. USD$90, so i guess, yea, it was pretty good value for me. If your getting one at the sae price as the newer CMCs, i'd say, go for the newer ones.

*incidently, i have not yet opened up the engine, the leather strap looks soooo delicate, i'm afraid i'll break it*

G
#59 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
that eeano... :giggle

It was a great start for my adventure here at DX. :lol

Oh well, back to your question. My bro in the end did get the CMC panamericana. Its very very heavy, I do really hope that tyres do not suffer. and btw, the strap holding the engine cover is sooo delicate as you say. Try to use your nails... but the smooth! My brother didn't have any problems.... but it did take him about 10 min to patiently find a way.

And BTW, I am taking the liberty of locking the topic. Its of no good adding to this one in my opinion. A new fresher topic will do better :cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.