DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I want to add a production version on the SLR to my collection.

I want the CMC version because... it's the one to get. I know it's available in:
RED, BLUE, BLACK, SILVER, ANTHRACITE, and sort of a DARK GRAY.

Which color should I get????? :pullhair

Does anyone of you guys, who have a CMC's SLR, can post their model so that I can make my mind!

PLEAAAAAASE!!!!! :cry

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
I personally would get silver (since it's the normal MB colour), or red.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I like that one a lot because of the color contrast, black/red. Are they leather seats?

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's hard enough to put the dough for a CMC...don't get me start on buying 1:12!!! :giggle

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
:confused The blue or red don't do it for me.....I would like to see the anthracite, dark gray and silver. The choice will be between one of those and the black one! :hot

G

·
I got the silver and the blue SLR. For me the best color, if I have to choose one, would have to be the silver. You may find it typical, but it suits the car very well. But it all comes to your personal taste. What do you want? Have you tried Modelissimo for comparing colors? Good luck!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I have them all and the color i like the most is the dark gray. It looks the best (in my humble opinion) :happy :happy

DC4ME

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.