DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
This a start to photographing my collection, just one car..the newest one and just got last week (thx to this forum). Ive been inspired by all the amazing outdoor shots of cars poses like 1:1 cars using natural light so I thought I try one myself..my DOF was little off, but the weather was finally mild enough. So here's my Vector W8.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Hey you're off to a flying start there colourkin - love the 'soft focus' backgrounds!!

Haven't seen a twin turbo for a while - great model, from Ricko isn't it? If so it's not made any more...

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey you're off to a flying start there colourkin - love the 'soft focus' backgrounds!!

Haven't seen a twin turbo for a while - great model, from Ricko isn't it? If so it's not made any more...
Thanks..its a good start..there was few more but they focus was all off, embarssing a bit as I am a profressional..lol. But yes I love this model, I think it was the first poster to this that made me aware of it and again I paid too much..came from the Britian..but I don't care..it came fast and its just cool.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks..its a good start..there was few more but they focus was all off, embarssing a bit as I am a profressional..lol. But yes I love this model, I think it was the first poster to this that made me aware of it and again I paid too much..came from Britian..but I don't care..it came fast and its just cool.
[/quote]

One last one of the Vector fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here's another one of collection..shot a few years ago..my 57 Olds

Attachments

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
saw some one eposure pics on here and had to try some for my some...so i tried some with my time machine.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

and

Attachments

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One of my dad's 1/18th harleys. first time using water as a reflective surface and after some experimenting, hours and a few pictures, I got the lights farily close.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i shot the car with the firehouse like two years ago and then after a week of too much time on my hands i finally finished it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I finally had time to shoot my latest and most pricy car, the only 1:12 scale I will likely buy.

The Kyosho Ferrari F40..I hope the pics do this car the justice...I mean shot on my desk lol.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
2001 Chevrolet Corvette C5R Daytona 24hr raced version by Action..

And my first attempt at a cut-a-way photo

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Finally got some good weather and I wasn't sick, nor being lazy. One of my first.

My attempt at recreating a two page ad for the Nomad

·
Registered
2,937 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
saw some one eposure pics on here and had to try some for my some...so i tried some with my time machine.

View attachment 58069

and
When I look at this model, I can't help but think of the Michael j fox..
[/quote]

For sure, he was awesome driving the car.

1 - 20 of 484 Posts