DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on a Ferrari 360CS binge and have seen these Red Line models on eBay. Can anybody comment on their accuracy, quality, etc?

I am assuming the Minichamps ones are top-notch but any comments on those are welcome too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Red Line are resin models produced by Spark Model. They are well made and many collectors like their accuracy. I don't own any, but other collectors swear by them as the best out there. They are retail priced in the $99-$110 price range.

If there is any other company that will produce the Ferrari 360 CS will possibly be by iXO. They have recently acquired the licensing for Ferrari as well as the La Storia collection and will be producing Ferrari Street, race, and F1.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, i've seen both cars in different shops
and i'm pretty sure that i will end up buying the RL
i didn't liked the rims on the BBR as with a lot of their new models. but the rest on the BBR looked stunning.
but i'm very pleased with RL already , and it's more fun to spend around €100 instead of around €200 for a BBR

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
The price is a factor; as you say roughly 2/1 RL/BBR. BBR makes the 360CS in blue but I haven't seen a blue one by RL.

The black RL looks gorgeous, at least from the pics I've seen. I'll probably get the black and red RLs. Thanks for the tips!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm defenitly going to add the RL black with stripe version
i've held that one in my hands already, and well, it's a great piece

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am the proud owner of 3 Red Line Ferrari's (2 Maranello & 1 Modena).
(You can see them at my website Le Mans models)

i have lots off Minichamps, Starter, Ebbro, Spark, Ixo and so on. But the Red Lines are excellent quality! :tongue

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I've got 8 RedLines and I am sold to RedLines they're very gorgeous :cool

The price is very good, especially when you compare the qualtiy and price with BBR.

By the way I believe RedLine is better than BBR

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks for the info on RL vs BBR. I will definitely be getting the black RL 360CS. The only BBR model I really want is the Ferrari F50-GT.

There's also a 1:43 MDS F50-GT; it's a lot cheaper. The 1:18 MDS F50-GT is like $400US I think.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts