DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In what condition is your entire collection in?
All in mint2026.67%
All MIB79.33%
All mint except for a few4661.33%
Quite a few have damage or ware22.67%
All scratched up or damaged in some way or form00.00%

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My most beaten model is a silver S2000 from Maisto that Speedfiend gave me, when I got it a piece was missing off of it and now the windshield is slightly scratched.

I have a another 2 Maistos with paint chips, one on the mirror and the other on the side of the car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
99% mint with the exception of a few d/t poor packaging by Ebay sellers. They were fixed, just not mint now.

·
McLaren F1 guru
308 Posts
All mint except for both Beantstalk Vanquishes, they seem to be having bad luck with me. One got the side view mirror chopped off and the black lining around the headlights peeled off and as for the other, the wheel fell off and thanks to some super krazy glue the wheel is back in place but it is never to be picked up again... :crying

·
Registered
122 Posts
90% MIB. . . others mint. Hey, I think one category is missing. . . MISB. . . :happy I have a few in this condition, don't even know how the model looks like

·
Registered
994 Posts
AAs, Kyoshos etc and more recently bought models are mint or near mint, but there are also quite a few Bburagos, Maistos and HWs that are a bit damaged (windows scratched or so), those are the models which I got or bought a few years ago :confused

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All mint except for a few very old Matchbox and HotWheels models that I got second hand. :cheers

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Most of my models are in mint condition but a few (less than 10 out of 600+) have a bit of damage on them. Apart from the 1st 50 or so models I collected, I have boxes for all my models.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Mine are all pretty much mint except for my RT/10 without seats and a piant chip or two and my 550 with a smidge of paint missing.

·
Mercedes Diecast Fanatic
212 Posts
Not sure if mine qualify as mint since they have almost all been modified/improved in some way. TRhe only non mint ones are my 2 Bburago Ferraris that I had since I was a kid (250GTO and '57 Testatrossa). I played a lot with them :giggle

1 - 20 of 32 Posts