DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Entertainment Event Space Graphics

Hi all,

Voting is now over and I am pleased to announce that with 50% of the votes, the winner is channabasanna with his stunning picture of the CMR Ferrari Transporter.

I'd also like to give a mention to the runner up who only lost by one vote, Auto18 with his Alfa Romeo 166 V6 Touring car picture.

Congrats guys!

I have to have a bit of a moan now, only 26 members voted - If you didn't vote, I don't know why you don't get involved ? :confused: Voting takes seconds to do and there are always some great pictures there. The contest is a bit of fun, but the guys still need your support!
If you didn't vote, there's always next month! I will make nominations and voting featured threads, so they will be on the front page of the forum.

If you took the time to vote, thank you!!

Please give a huge congratulations to channabasanna, this shot is great!!!馃憤馃憤馃憤

Registered
Big congrats channabasanna!!! 馃馃嵕
To me your lovely outdoor picture of the Bartoletti simply was the best entry in this competition!! :love: Well done and well deserved win!(y)
Had my vote, of course.

Registered
Thank you all. Thanks to everyone for voting to my pic. I would like to congratulate @Auto18 for the wonderful Alfa Romeo picture. Which is as realistic as it gets.

Registered
Well done Channa kudos to Auto18 too for the picture of the Alfa. You had gotten my vote. Channa, you have your work cut out for the next contest. It only has to get better. 馃憤

1 - 15 of 15 Posts