DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,526 Posts
Thanks all, I’m excited for a placing among so many amazing photos this month. Even more fun with a photo of an old American sedan among all those sexy sports cars. Congrats to @channabasanna on the double win and to @jitenakhiyania and @D N'D-Land for some great photos and to @Craig for all of his work.

· Registered
1,526 Posts
Congrats @channabasanna on the double win, and runner ups @colourkin22 , @D N'D-Land and @jitenakhiyania on the equally awesome pics! 👏👏👏👏👏

@colourkin22 Great shot of that forgotten Yat Ming/Road Signature gem! I've been after one of these since forever, they're almost impossible to come by now.
Thank you @cwbs, as I said it was a surprise. I am sorry I am only replying to this now, I honestly missed. And you are right sir about how rare that old Starfire is!; I haven't looked in a long while but I only see one on Ebay and it going for way more money than what I paid for. I used to only search for Oldsmobiles 1/18 on Ebay all the time but stopped as I have all the ones I want. I hope you find one and for a decent price; it is a great old model for its age and level of detail. Mine has way more paint rash than it never did but I still love it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts