DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
33,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Entertainment Event Space Graphics

Hi all,

Voting is now over and I am pleased to announce that there are joint winners this month, the winner for the third month in a row is channabasanna with his super realistic picture of the Mercedes Benz Sprinter.

Along side him, vulpex with his fantastic action shot of the Tommi Makinen, 2002 Rallye Monte Carlo Subaru Impreza.

I will give a shout out to second place too, only one vote behind (for the second month in a row) is janositamas with his glorious Aston Martin Vantage picture.

All in all a great contest this month!!
Congrats guys!

For the third month in a row, I have to have a bit of a moan, despite the fact that I mixed the rules up this month, only 23 members voted - If you didn't vote, I don't know why you don't get involved ? :confused: Voting takes seconds to do and there are always some great pictures there. The contest is a bit of fun, but the guys still need your support!
If you didn't vote, there's always next month! And I won't let up till more members take the time to vote. I will make nominations and voting featured threads, so they will be on the front page of the forum.

If you took the time to vote, thank you!!

Please give a huge congratulations to vulpex. And channabasanna on his third month in a row win, these shots are great!!!👍👍👍

1 - 1 of 1 Posts