DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Entertainment Event Space Graphics

Hi all,

Voting is now over and I am pleased to announce that with 56% of the votes, the winner for the second month in a row is channabasanna with his stunning picture of the 1976 Honda GL-1000 Goldwing

I'd also like to give a mention to the runner up who only lost by one vote, janositamas with his stunning Ferrari FF picture.

Congrats guys!

For the second month in a row, I have to have a bit of a moan, only 25 members voted - If you didn't vote, I don't know why you don't get involved ? :confused: Voting takes seconds to do and there are always some great pictures there. The contest is a bit of fun, but the guys still need your support!
If you didn't vote, there's always next month! And I won't let up till more members take the time to vote. I will make nominations and voting featured threads, so they will be on the front page of the forum.

If you took the time to vote, thank you!!

Please give a huge congratulations to channabasanna on his second month in a row win, his motorbike shot is great!!!馃憤馃憤馃憤

Registered
@Craig - Thank you. Indeed a close contest, never thought the motorcycle will get the votes. 2 contests in a row. Might be lucky and thanks to all members who voted and participated.
@cwbs - thank you buddy.
@vulpex - Thank you and i am learning photography from you. Your pics are an inspiration along with many members in the forum.
@janositamas - Your pic deserved more i felt, being a close contest. Congrats to you too and thank you Tamas. As i mentioned above to vulpex, you are one of the members whose pics inspire me to learn and click new pics.

Registered
Many thanks Channa - you鈥榬e too kind!

My pleasure to have the opportunity to present my work here - DX is such a great community!
Some years ago I joint exactly because I felt inspired by the outstanding photography of DXers like Zuugnap, Stirling_Moss and others.

This inspiration and the friendly feedback here helped me so much to develop my own skills.
I am really grateful when I am meanwhile able to give back some of this inspiration and support!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts