DiecastXchange Forum banner

Cool! Murcielago R-GT Presentation

2K views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  hobbyshopp 
#1 ·
I was browsing through Auto Barn's website and found a handmade R-GT in 1:43 made by MR Models. I won't tell you how much it costs since you could have a heart-attack.

If some company would make an R-GT with race livery & in 1:18, THAT would be AWESOME!!!

(photo courtesy of Autobarn)

#10 ·
I got to see that #5 "up close & personal" at Mosport in Aug. :happy good thing because I not seeing that again. :cry

Followed that baby right into the Krohn Barbour paddock... :giggle

Another good view of the rear spoiler

I never did get to see Scoot Maxwell race :cry

#13 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I recall seeing that huge wing on the presentation car when some of the first press releases came out of it. Where did you take that picture Dirk? That little car in the background to the left looks like something I've seen in Dr. Suess' children books. :giggle

G
#19 ·
WHOEHOE

LookSmart has updated their website and now it's confirmed
they will be releasing the Murcie R-GT :danbana

http://www.looksmartmodels.com/eng/prods/lamborghini.asp#

3 cars at the moment
LAMBORGHINI R-GT Race Version Valencia 2004
LAMBORGHINI R-GT Race Version Imola 2004
LAMBORGHINI R-GT Race Version Japan 2004

I'm defenitly getting the Imola version, since that's the same livery that i saw race at Oschersleben.
altough that japan version looks sweet too

G
#22 ·
The presentation car was made to the FIA rules, which allows the huge rear wing. ALMS Krohn-Barbour car was made to the ACO rules which allows the different rear wing as well as other goodies.

The R-GT will probably be jetison by the teams that bought them now that the Maserati MC12 has arrived and the possibly the AM DBR9.

G
#24 · (Edited)
I found this Lamborghini at Looksmart and on ebay. A difference of $100.00. I've never heard of High Speed as a diecast builder. They look exactly the same. Is the Looksmart that much better to make it worth the price?

LAMBORGHINI R-GT Race Version Valencia 2004
by Looksmart
Looksmart

1:43 Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT Scream #29
by High Speed
ebay

if the ebay link doesn't work:
Item number: 230084842978

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.