DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this from Jeff last year, and it had received his usual superb polishing job. UT did a great job on all their C5 Corvettes, really capturing the look of the car. Unfortunately the engine compartment is one of those one piece inserts.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ric! I can't believe you can pick these up for $10 - $15...an absolute steal.

G

·
Your pics have a lot of depth to them :cheers

10 years from now, the FRC is going to read as an interesting part of the Corvette Heritage. Therefore, making this one model worth having, providing your a Corvette collector.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Darrick!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys - Jeff, it looks good because of that mirror finish you put on it!

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Congrats John :cheers Sweet car and great pics! I almost bought a 1:1 just like it a while back. It had been traded in on a Porsche and the Used Car manager did not want it as it was not a convertible non a targa, but I knew how rare they were as a 1:1. The price was cheap too, but somehow I could not pull the trigger to own a non-Ford. :smack
Right when the Z06s came out, you could not give these away, but now seem to be sought after.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.