DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this at the same time as the SL 55 AMG I posted a few days ago, and it was almost as cheap. Once again, a typically honest good value for the money model from Maisto, although it does have a few shortcomings in addition to the usual doglegs one piece engine insert etc.. The attachment stubs are quite noticeable in all the lights, and, like many of their older models, inner body panels aren't properly painted, just getting a fog of overspray.

Still, it looks good sitting on the shelf, and is well worth the usual $10 or so you can pick them up for. However, if you just want a C5 Corvette, and don't care if it's a Z06 or not, you'd be much better off going for a UT, which can be found quite easily for around $15, and is a far superior model.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Another one of my favorite Maisto's. You can definitely tell it's an older Maisto but as you said it looks pretty good when displayed. I have mine(the yellow one) next to my C6 Z06 but my electron blue Z06 is still in its box. Very nice photos too! :cheers

Twins :giggle

G

·
An honest model for sure.

Speaking of the UT models, I don't see many AUTOart Z06 on the market these days.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.