DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Yes, it is a "burstago" I think is the term Luc uses. . . :giggle I need to open it back up and add carpet and side windows one of these days. . .

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I was about to ask if it was a Bburago too.

You did an amazing job with it... It looks sharp!

Congratulation...you improved it by 200% :nicejob

G

·
I also made a throughout transformation of my Bburago Countach 5000QV, but in the end I wasn't satisfied, because there's a major flaw in this model that no detailing job can hide: the wheels are way too big and the stance is wrong. Anyway, take a look:

http://joaoparaiso.home.sapo.pt/count.htm

Now I bought a Countach 5000QV from Polistil, wich is not as well detailed as the bburago, but has the right wheels and stance. I will detail it and then show you pics.

It's a shame neither AUTOart or Kyosho make the 5000QV! If they make so many Countach's, why not the best of them all, the 5000QV?

PS - I like your engine and front compartment better than my Countach, they're amazing, but I still prefer my interior, side windows and wheels/brakes. :giggle :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Amazing job Eddie, just like every othe one you've done!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Eddie, you are magic!!!
Because of your work, for the first time Luciano praises a Bburago model.
Can you imagine that?? :giggle

:cheers

·
Registered
910 Posts
J-San said:
It's a shame neither AUTOart or Kyosho make the 5000QV! If they make so many Countach's, why not the best of them all, the 5000QV?
I thougt I saw such a model as a pre-release from Kyosho on the NürnbergerToy Fair this year? :confused

The Bburago model looks not bad.

·
Registered
11,642 Posts
:exactly
When I looked at the first few pics without reading the text, I though Mr Low end had bought a Kyosho! :cheers

Fantastic! :nicejob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.