DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
John
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just doing a count. I think everyone on this forum has a F50 in their collection. I've seen a lot posted in the past. Well if not everyone.... I would say a lot. So I'm just going to do a poll to find out how many of us here do own the F50 in 1/18 or other. :sm:

·
John
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also, if you are Ferrari collector and don't have a F50. I will personally slap you myself. :hammer:

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
All I have is a silver Hot Wheels's, I'm looking to buy a red Bburago though. :angel:
How do you like the quality of the Hot Wheels F50? I have the Bburago one and it's okay considering it was made using older processes.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
It's OK, the biggest problem is the rear wheels, they're not positioned correctly as shown in this pic:

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
It's OK, the biggest problem is the rear wheels, they're not positioned correctly as shown in this pic:

That F50 looks awesome in silver!
Is there anyway to realign the rear wheel?

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I've haven't taken it appart yet, I think I'll try that. I really wish I could find a Bburago though, it just seems more solid and well-built.

I never knew Bburago made the F50 in silver :?

G

·
NICE!!! How many different manufacturers' F50s do you have? Whose do you consider to be made the best?
Thanks SM, I only have Maisto and Bburago. The Hot Wheels version is substandard even to those two. I think Bburago makes the best F50 overall. The red Maisto spider is missing from that pic, no great loss. I'd like to add the white F50 like the one on eBay right now. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I bought mine on a trip to the US... Cleveland actually. Since then, it has had a broken left rear view mirror, scratched paint and melted rubber rubber tires. It now sports wheels from the MachIII mustang but mirror still broken. Oh well, I don't much like the car anyway.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've got two Bburago's. 1/18th of course!!
A yellow spyder and a silver hard top.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts