DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been waiting on these a while.Glad to have them. The AUTOart is a beaut- but i think the rear track is a TAD too wide. Maisto is great at it's price point. All in all a niice pair of additions to the porsche collection. Next week: lambos :)

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Well, you are not the last one here to get that GT3 :giggle

I have still not decided which color to get. :lol

Great car you have there :cheers Both were great choices, congrats :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice P cars Trek :cheers

Im a huge Porsche fan (had you noticed ) and even I dont have the GT3RS yet although I have bought both colours.
Unfortunately they are still in transit . Why does everything from the States take so Damn long to get here ?
Its been over a month since I paid for them and still no sign of them. :cry :cry

Jeff.....get em both :giggle

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
unfortunately i have yet to get the GT3R either :cry . lookin for the all white one first :cheers .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Of course your new models are awesome !!! They are P cars...
Yes, I confirm, I am a Porsche fan too... ( :cheers Gary ! )
Can't wait to get my GT3RS !!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Fantastic Porsches, they're both lookers! :cheers

Nope, you're not the last one.....I still haven't gotten mine yet! :cry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Me neither !! But I am going to do something that some of you might not understand... Trade a Mercedes Evo II for a red Porsche GT3RS... Yes I am ready to do that ! :scared
I have ordered the red Porsche and the guy I have dealt with is sending me the MB for the same price (because the GT3RS was broken :cry ) so I don't mind doing what I will do... I wanted the Porsche and I will get it !! :box
Please don't erase me from this forum ! :scared

·
Registered
497 Posts
Congrats, that's a very nice model, and you are not the last guy to buy that beautiful Porsche, i also waiting to buy that model

1 - 14 of 14 Posts