DiecastXchange Forum banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts
Bad news! After Photobucket wanted payment, I don't bother anymore. I still can't work out how to use flickr, so gave up. I have tried imgur but it takes so long to do. I gave up on that too.
There won't be any updates for a while.

Bad news! After Photobucket wanted payment, I don't bother anymore. I still can't work out how to use flickr, so gave up. I have tried imgur but it takes so long to do. I gave up on that too.
There won't be any updates for a while.
I thought Flickr was relatively intuitive.

You go to the Share button, up pops a window with a link, you choose the mode you want to use, pick an image size, copy the link and paste.

My only issue with this is that it leaves a remnant hyperlink that I usually go back and edit out, which is an extra step over Fartobucket, but well worth it.

Discussion starter · #105 ·
Cheers Jim,

I'll give it another look. I did set up an account etc & had a go one it, from memory I couldn't get the some pictures to resize & I couldn't get the share codes to work. I suck at this stuff!

101 - 106 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.