DiecastXchange Forum banner
621 - 640 of 642 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
I bought this in 2020, no box but a good price. It was a risky ebay acquisition but worth it 100 percent. Not very spectacular like predecessors but so beautiful in its simplicity.

2006 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 by Autoart

Excellent model! Crystal clear pics! It would love to hear your current photo equipment!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #623 ·
Excellent model! Crystal clear pics! It would love to hear your current photo equipment!
Nothing special Marios: a lightbox, two desk lamps from the sides, a compact camera Sony RX100 II and some photoshop. You are too kind, your pics are excellent not mine ... I wish I had your skills.

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Nothing special Marios: a lightbox, two desk lamps from the sides, a compact camera Sony RX100 II and some photoshop. You are too kind, your pics are excellent not mine ... I wish I had your skills.
@Cristi believe me, i know when i see good photos, and yours are really good! It's not a compliment, it's a fact! (y)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #630 ·
Super congrats on getting the LP640, Cristi! :cool:(y)(y)(y)

That's one I'm still chasing, but there are fewer and far between, and out of my budget when they show up.

Amazing images also, as usual! :love:
Thanks CWBS. I'm sure that at some point someone will produce it again. Lamborghini models are too iconic to be forgotten.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #631 ·
Time for an update to my thread. Didn't have time lately for proper photo sessions.

Models added in 2021:

Solido - Dacia 1100 (a national car)

Autoart - Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat widebody 2018

CMC - Mercedes-Benz SSK

Models added in 2022:

GT Spirit - SLR McLaren MSO edition

Autoart - Koenigsegg Agera RS

Aurora Models - Aro 244D (a national car)

Maisto - Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4

Autoart - Lamborghini Diablo SE30

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #636 ·
Great additions! 👌 (y) 👌 (y)
That's quite an update, Cristi!! 👏
And quite a diversity of subject, really nice to see!
Can imagine that it would be amazing to see both Mercedes supercars side by side... 😉
Very nice, especially the SSK. Congratulations
That is a mighty haul! 😍👏👏👏

Special congrats on the Viola SE30! 😍(y)
Thank you guys! I fell behind with the photo sessions, but I hope to take my time for some of them soon.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Stunning pictures Cristi!!
Perfect lighting and just the right camera angles - model photography can't get any better!!! 👏👏👏

You have to nominate one of the for October POTM - or I will do...

621 - 640 of 642 Posts