Autoart CSL Black527.78%
Kyosho CSL Black15.56%
Kyosho CSL Silver15.56%
None of these316.67%

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I still can't decide which to buy, as each manufacturer has their faults.

Kyosho has better roof, better interior(except for steering wheel), has the best looking wheels, and has the correct rear "spoiler".

But the Kyosho also has less brake detail, and engine detail.

The AUTOart has the color I wanted, silver, and has the best brake detail and a very nice interior too, but the wheels and roof dont look quite right to me.

I'm very frustrated and can't decide which to buy, I'm hoping this poll, and maybe your comments on this "comparison" might help. Thanks :cheers

G

·
I'm going for a black Kyosho one, but to be honest, because its the only one UK dealers are getting in. Unless AUTOart release them here next century? :scared

G

·
I think Kyosho has the edge over AUTOart when it comes to presence. I'm now spoiled and have become very picky about brake detail. So I'm having the same problem.

BTW - check with ur local BMW dealership and have part number for the silver CSL. I tried mine and even though, the silver is not for sale in the States, I ordered one and will arrive in about 3 weeks. :cheers

G

·
Personally I'm disappointed with both silvers as they are not the right color. When did BMW go to heavy matallic paints? I'd prefer silver but in this case I'll go with black. I'll prolly go with the AUTOart version.

·
Mr. Sandman
327 Posts
mwrmt said:
Personally I'm disappointed with both silvers as they are not the right color. When did BMW go to heavy matallic paints? I'd prefer silver but in this case I'll go with black. I'll prolly go with the AUTOart version.
I think AUTOart is trying to simulate this color:
Huge M3 CSL Picture

1 - 17 of 17 Posts