DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a Warlock I recently did. I was planning to just remove the decals and put hood callouts on it, but when removing the decals i removed a whole bunch of paint in the process. So that's why there is a flat black stripe from the hood to the quarters and flows on. I also had to repaint the box entirely. I added GMP Mopar Dog Dishes and deepened the rears, and lowered the front.

I even painted a trailer to match

And here it is with my black 1971 Super Bee

And with my black 1966 Charger

Until next time thanks for looking!!!!

Mitchell

·
Banned
9,417 Posts
I love it!! Where can I place my order!! Autoworld should do this, I think I would buy one, and I am not even a big truck guy, I have a couple, but this is really sharp. I love that old power wagon design.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for the comments!!! I'm really glad how good this one turned out. And best part of all, no orange peel in the paint in the bed!!

I love it!! Where can I place my order!! Autoworld should do this, I think I would buy one, and I am not even a big truck guy, I have a couple, but this is really sharp. I love that old power wagon design.
I have to agree. I wish AutoWord would have done something similar to this. I would have bought a couple. The old power wagon design is a classic. I plan to do another Warlock but in Hemi Orange(or similar color).

Mitchell

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
The dog dishes and the lowering make that warlock a mean truck!
I have both the warlock and lil' red express, never thought they could look so mean and sinister.

Great combo's with the trailer and muscle. Plenty of spare wheels while driving on the road then

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
hi there, lovely build.
can you share a close up photo of the hitch mount for the trailer?
ive got the same trailer and cant figure out how to get it to actually attach to my trucks...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi there, lovely build.
can you share a close up photo of the hitch mount for the trailer?
ive got the same trailer and cant figure out how to get it to actually attach to my trucks...
Thank you!!!

Haha, you caught me! The Warlock doesn't have a receiver hitch on it. I just put it at the right angle so it wouldn't show the trailer just sitting there not attached.
But, I want to make a receiver hitch and all out of square tubing and styrene and mount it to the frame of my warlock.

Mitchell

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.