G

·
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
the chevy badge is a nice touch :cheers

I've seen this done to some older Kingwoods and Monaros

G

·
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
ok, i need some pretty urgent help. i know there was a tutorial on how to do scissor doors on here a while ago, but does anyone know how i would go about doing it on a Biante/autoArt model as these have different style hinges.

here is the style of door im trying to achieve. anyones help would be greatly appreciated

G

·
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
sorry chups, but the picture didnt show up on me.
i must see the hinge first :)
but personaly i havent done anyhting with biante/autoart

G

·
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Lookin very nice. I espically like that front bumper. I wish I could help on the hinges but I know way less about modding then most . I don't quite get the reason for the Chevy badge. Interesting but why not just keep it a Holden?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
most people put the chev badge because it is a chev engine, but personally, i think a holden badge on the front, and a small 'chev power' padge on the guards would be more appropriate

G

·
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
no updates yet
still waiting on the real on to have finishing touches done so we can get some pics, and also still experimenting with different ways of getting the doors to work properly :S

G

·
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
you should do the normal "sizzor" doors and not the ones that open all the way up in the roof

G

·
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
havent finished yet, i have now moved into the final year of my apprenticeship, so that has taken priority, however the monaro is still going ahead, just alot slower than i would like. :(

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.