DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bieck is great for posting pictures of models with a cutaway look and its something I always wanted to try and I think I've got the hang of it - but could use a bit more practice in the overlaying.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The C5R came out really nice.

I was looking through the Camaro pics and saw to similar pics and pretty much layered it on top.

I would like to try and do it with some street cars, but with the way the hoods are - it will be pretty tough.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Nice work Darrick - I only ever tried the one of these, but it's a cool little trick. This is only my opinion, but I think the Camaro might look better if you were to erase a little more of the engine where it overlaps the bottom of the windscreen - so that the engine only 'appeared' through the metal part of the bonnet itself :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Nice job, Darrick!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Darrick, I think you have done a brilliant job with those pics! I have thought about doing the same, but fear I lack the relevant.....

a) photography skills; and
b) photoshop skills.

I think you have done a great job with these. :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Those are great pics Darrick! Growing up as a kid, I've always loved looking at cutaway/exploded view pictures.

What year & series did that Camaro race in?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice work! :cheers

The front of the C5R looks strange though, with the doublevision stars 'n stripes. Perhaps you should delete some more of one of the layers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.