DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1092 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,664 Posts
I have decided to go back and add as many of my original Pots here in the Show case, so that I can keep ALL of my posts together for my reference & yours too!!

This is gonna' be fun!!

David

This could be fun, or this could be scary for me

Some of these I have already reviewed, some I haven't yet, but have taken proper pics and some I haven't had the time to shoot yet. Also, I'm missing 25 other models not pictured here like Ferraris/Lamborghinis plus other exotica/everyday cars and such that I didn't shoot at all yet. I just scared myself as this is only the 1/18th scale stuff that I have added this year. 2016, I will try to low down a bit..

Here's my tally for 2015 so far..(still waiting on my AUTOart Quattroporte to arrive)...

·
Registered
495 Posts
I spy some great Korean cars in there

·
Super Moderator
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys! I really didn't realise that I had bought so many models this year!
I really need to figure out a theme...
just for the sake of saving space

WOW! You've been a busy lad this year
Landy, I've been perhaps a bit too busy..lol!!

·
Super Moderator
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude, that's a massive haul!

"Power shopping"
Thanks Rainer!
..lol, I never thought of it as power shopping, but since the shipping company lost/damaged around 20,000 bucks worth of model cars from the US to Europe, I used that refund to partially make up for some of pain from my loss
..seems like that's working to my advantage now!

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Good lord! I spat my coffee out. Now that's an amazing haul of all types!! Congrats on a great year of "haulage" - may the next year be even more fruitful!!!

·
Registered
9,126 Posts
Holy cow that is just this year!! You got me beat! Great year of purchases.
Thanks Josh!
I didn't realize what a haul I had done until one of our other members had posted his 2015 haul..then I decided to do the same and scared the crap out of myself!
As I stated , I really need to find a theme and do that versus everything that I like. I did cut out Rally & race cars as I used to collect those too, so that's a start

[/quote]

Lol, was it me with my 53 2015 adds ?

·
Super Moderator
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good lord! I spat my coffee out. Now that's an amazing haul of all types!! Congrats on a great year of "haulage" - may the next year be even more fruitful!!!
LOL!! I had to laugh at you comment Sam!
...I hope so as well, but I'm hoping that we can decide on a larger home so that I can display my models again
...but more models would be nice for sure in the new year!

·
Super Moderator
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dang David! 97 1:18 models?! + another 25 not pictured? That's half my entire collection. You're nuts bro!
LOL!! Sven, Peter Agrees!!
..I hope that I always have the option to be nuts with my collecting!
I really didn't add them up until I made this post and that's when I was like
did I do?!?!?!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
great buys! Is the MK3 Golf GTi by Norev? What is it like?

I especially like the AUTOart Mazda RX-7. A glorious yet overlooked diecast. I have it in green too, and it's one of AUTOart's best, road-car wise I think :)

·
Super Moderator
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
great buys! Is the MK3 Golf GTi by Norev? What is it like?

I especially like the AUTOart Mazda RX-7. A glorious yet overlooked diecast. I have it in green too, and it's one of AUTOart's best, road-car wise I think :)
Hey Scuddy Thanks!
Yes, the MKIII Golf is the Norev one and it's FANTASTIC!!!
Here's the link below where I go into more detail about it.
Link: http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/topic/174169-118-1996-volkswagen-golf-iii-gti-by-norev/page__pid__3005449__st__25#entry3005449

Yes, this is my 2nd Green Savanna RX-7 (Wished that AUTOart would've done the facelifted model and the 2nd Generation FC Savanna RX-& too..I sold my Cousin my first one back in 2010).
I agree that it truly is one of AUTOart's best models ever!!!
This and their CR-X and City as well as their Skyline GT-S Turbo RS R30 Ironman/Newman car are some of my favorites from AUTOart!

1 - 20 of 1092 Posts