DiecastXchange Forum banner
1081 - 1092 of 1092 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
David, opened this page and took me to the first page. Do you still own all those sports cars and supercars? I know you pretty much stick to sedans and SUVs now, but are you still collecting, or enjoying the more exotic cars?

Reactions: D N'D-Land

·
Super Moderator
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,090 ·
David, opened this page and took me to the first page. Do you still own all those sports cars and supercars? I know you pretty much stick to sedans and SUVs now, but are you still collecting, or enjoying the more exotic cars?
Hi Jonathan. Yes, I still actually do buy sports/exotics, but I am far far behind on shooting them (as well as a plethora of "Everyday Vehicles" as well). So, I have some catching up to do. That said, since so many other here post cars like that, I never really pull out stuff like this, when I slowed watermarking with some exotics. as they are over represented on forums like this one.

Example KK-scale Ferrari 328GTB, which I have raised the ride height one. I need to finish editing pics from last May.
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
Cheers,

I'd be interested in your review, thoughts of the KK Ferrari's. I have one, but wouldn't mind more. They are cheap, but worth it? Not sure.

Reactions: D N'D-Land
1081 - 1092 of 1092 Posts