DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Motor vehicle Land vehicle Car Tire Vehicle Wheel

Hi everyone,

Now that i have figured out how to post pictures (thanks Jeff), i will post my collection. Hope you like them!

This is my Minichamps M3 GTR collection;

1- Carbon Black
2- Estoril Blue
3- Phoenix Gold
4- Oxford Green
5- Silver
6- Red
7- Silver w/Carbon Roof
8- ALMS #42
9- ALMS #43
10- Petit LM #42
11- Petit Lm #43
12- ELMS #42
13- ELMS #43

I think it is all of them.

DC4ME

Attachments

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Man...you need to take individual picture of them....it will help decide which one to get.....you lucky guy! Do you miss one or you got all the GTR available?

Congratulation .....it looks great!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Cuda Jeff!!
I believe i have them all. It took a long time to source them. The last 2 (ALMS #42, #43) came from a great guy in California. Thanks to ebay. I will try to post individual shots in the next few days. My favorite is the black (almost navy) one.

Thanks for the great comments :cheers :cheers

DC4ME

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
What a sight to behold!! :hot :hot How are the ALMS cars different from the specific Petit LM ones? Is there one more driver for the PTM cars? If memory serves me right, the PTM is a 12 hr race whereas most ALMS ones are between 2 to 2.5 hours.

G

·
Wow!!! :tongue

Impressive is an understatement!!! :hot

How long did it take you to gather the street versions?

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Just outstanding! :nicejob :nicejob

Beautiful collection of them, I am sure this is just the tip of the iceburg of what you have :cheers

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
The only difference are some of the badges on it. Other than that, they are the same. The white paint on the first generation is different than the dealer ones and the ELMS. It has more of a "creamy" appearance. At least mine do. I do not know if this is with all of them.

Thanks StygianMax :cheers :cheers

DC4ME

G

·
That's a fine collection of Bimmers DC4ME.

:hot :hot :hot

I think you should lock away your wallet to let it recover.... :help

Collecting diecast is one expensive hobby....... :happy

:cheers

Timbo.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you timbo333 and dragon_fly! :cheers :cheers

You are right about hiding my wallet. I am into collecting all the earlier models of GMP Camaro's. I will post a photo.

DC4ME

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

Hello again!

I hope you do not mind all the photos. Now that i have my hands on a digital camera, I am going a little crazy with pictures!
This is my collection of GMP Camaro's. It started with the "Street Fighter" and has grown to all the ones you see. I am now trying to get the 3 i am missing.

I think these Camaro's are FANTASTIC :happy :happy

Thanks for looking :cheers

DC4ME

Attachments

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

I purchased this car last week and posted without pictures. Here it is. There is only 350 available (perfect number!). It is my first Exact Detail and the surprise for me was the underside. Very detailed and the overall car is great!

Thanks for looking :cheers

DC4ME

Attachments

1 - 20 of 93 Posts